We know everyone has different situations. That's why we offer a variety of loans to meet your needs. Select a loan below to learn more.
This is a signature loan that is co-signed by up to 20 active or retired Houston Firefighters who are members of the credit union in good standing. With a maximum amount of $5,000 and a term of 36 months, this loan is an excellent way to consolidate those high interest credit cards or pay off those old school loans.
Reminder: When turning in a co-maker application, please allow 5 business days for processing and verification.
Some restrictions apply. Contact a Member Service Representative for additional information. Visit one of our three locations and get your Co-Maker today!
HTFFFCU offers four seasonal loans throughout the year:
- Tax Loan - Offered the 1st business day of March through April 15 or 18 (depending on when tax season ends)
- Vacation Loan - Offered the 1st business day of May through the last business day of June.
- Back To School Loan - Offered the 1st business day of July through the last business day of August.
- Holiday Loan - Offered the 1st business day of November through the last business day of December.
There are two ways to qualify for these loans:
1. If you carry either the HTFFFCU VISA or MasterCard and you have not been late or over your limit in the past 12 months, you may automatically qualify for this loan.
2. If you do not have one of our credit cards, simply come into one of our three locations and apply during the promotion like you would any other loan.
These seasonal loans are a great way to help get through those stressful times of the year! Contact a Member Service Representative for loan promotion dates, details, restrictions and further qualifications. Some restrictions apply.
Ready to apply?Apply Online! Updated as of: March 1, 2018
Unsecured Loan Rates
|Loan Type||Term in Months||Fixed Rate APR*|
|Line of Credit||Revolving||9.35% - 13.50%|
|Signature Loan (includes Insurance Loan)||1-36||8.35% - 16.50%|
|Signature Loan (if homeowner)||37-60||10.35% - 14.50%|
|Signature Loan (if homeowner)||61-84||12.35% - 16.50%|
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
All rates are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions apply