Legal Information and Disclosures
- Account-To-Account (A2A) Transfer Agreement
- Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure
- Deposit Account Agreements
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- eStatement Disclosure
- Mobile Deposit Agreement
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure
- Online Banking Security Awareness
- Unclaimed Property
- USA Patriot Act Brochure
- EFT Disclosure for Natural Person, Benefit, Estate, Trust, and Fiduciary Accounts.
- EFT Disclosure Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, and Unincorporated Association Accounts.
HTFFFCU Transactional Disclosures
- Certificate-Secured Loans/Share-Secured Loans Notice
- Funds Availability
- Identification Procedures and Cell Phone Use
- Rate and Fee Disclosure
Third Party Website Statement
Houston Texas Fire Fighters Federal Credit Union provides links to other web sites and resources. The credit union does not control these sites and resources and is not responsible for the content of these websites. The credit union does not represent either the third party or you, the member, if you enter in a transaction. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by HTFFFCU. For more information, please contact the credit union at (713) 864-0959.