With your busy schedule, finding time to make deposits can be a hassle. Not anymore! Now our members with iPhone or Android smartphones can make deposits right from their phones with Mobile Deposit. Watch the video below to learn more about this brand new service! Get started or learn how to make a deposit using Mobile Deposit!
- There is no fee associated with this service.
- You may deposit a maximum of 20 checks per day with a max of 20 checks per month using Mobile Deposit.
- The daily dollar max limit is either $250 or $1,000 depending on your individual account. In addition, the daily individual check amount limitation is $250 or $1,000. (To find out if you qualify for a higher daily amount limit or daily check amount, please contact the credit union.)
- The maximum check total that may be deposited using Mobile Deposit per calendar month is either $1,000 or $5,000 depending on your individual account. Higher limits may be considered for qualified members by contacting the credit union.
- Mobile Deposit is available only for deposits to HTFFFCU Primary Savings and Checking accounts. All checks deposited using Mobile Deposit are subject to a 2-day hold. Extended hold may apply. Mobile Deposit access may be revoked at any time at the credit union's discretion. Deposits received before 10:30 am on a business day will be processed by the close of business on that day; deposits after 4:30pm will be processed the next business day.
1. Click on the HTFFFCU Mobile app icon on your smartphone.
2. Login to your account. Note: If you are not enrolled, you can do so directly from the app. Click on Enroll at the bottom of the screen and follow the prompts.
7. Click on Deposit Check.
8. Enter the amount of the check and select which account you would like to deposit the check into.
9. Endorse the check by writing "For eDeposit", your account number and your signature.
10. Take photos of the front and back of the check as prompted and confirm.
11. That's it! To view if your check has been accepted or rejected, click on the top right menu button to bring up the right menu.
It is recommended that you keep the check for at least 30 days or until you have verified on your statement that the check was processed successfully. Write "Electronically Deposited" on the front of the check as a reminder that the check has been deposited and store in a safe place.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.