With your busy schedule, finding time to make deposits can be a hassle. Not anymore! Now our members with iPhone or Android smartphones can make deposits right from their phones with Mobile Deposit. Watch the video below to learn more about this brand new service! Get started or learn how to make a deposit using Mobile Deposit!
- There is no fee associated with this service.
- You may deposit a maximum of 20 checks per day with a max of 20 checks per month using Mobile Deposit.
- The daily dollar max limit is either $250 or $1,000 depending on your individual account. In addition, the daily individual check amount limitation is $250 or $1,000. (To find out if you qualify for a higher daily amount limit or daily check amount, please contact the credit union.)
- The maximum check total that may be deposited using Mobile Deposit per calendar month is either $1,000 or $5,000 depending on your individual account. Higher limits may be considered for qualified members by contacting the credit union.
- Mobile Deposit is available only for deposits to HTFFFCU Primary Savings and Checking accounts. All checks deposited using Mobile Deposit are subject to a 2-day hold. Extended hold may apply. Mobile Deposit access may be revoked at any time at the credit union's discretion. Deposits received before 10:30 am on a business day will be processed by the close of business on that day; deposits after 4:30pm will be processed the next business day.
1. Download the free Mobile Deposit App by going to the App Store (if you have an iPhone device) or Google Play (if you have an Android device).
2. Once the app is installed, open the app and select Sign Up from the options on the initial screen.
3. Agree to the agreement by clicking, "I Accept" at the bottom of the screen.
4. Use the prompts to add your accounts. To add your checking account, make sure to use the MICR number (a 7-14 digit number at the bottom of your checks - see image below). To add your primary savings account, input your account number.
5. Once you have completed the enrollment process, the credit union will review your request and you will receive an email with further instructions.
6. If you have been accepted as a new user, log in to the app.
7. Click on Deposit.
8. Enter the amount of the check and select which account you would like to deposit the check into (if you have added more than one account).
9. Endorse the check by writing "For eDeposit", your account number and your signature.
10. Take photos of the front and back of the check as prompted and confirm.
11. That's it! To view if your check has been accepted or rejected, click on the Review History button on the main menu.
It is recommended that you keep the check for at least 30 days or until you have verified on your statement that the check was processed successfully. Write "Electronically Deposited" on the front of the check as a reminder that the check has been deposited and store in a safe place.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.