To join Houston Texas Fire Fighters FCU you need to meet the following criteria:
Who can join?
- A uniformed Houston Fire Department Firefighter or
- An employee of Houston Firefighters’ Relief And Retirement Fund or
- An employee of Houston Texas Fire Fighters Federal Credit Union or
- A relative of any of the above. *see below for details.
Where can you apply?
You can join at any of our 3 locations.
What do you need to bring?
- Proof of your ID
- Social security number
- Your sponsor (if you are not amongst those listed above, you will need your relative to sponsor you)
What do you need to do?
You will need to open a savings account and deposit a minimum of $5.
Once you become a member, many of your family members may also be eligible to become members of the credit union.
The following members of your family can join the Credit Union right now, regardless of where they live or work:
All primary members age 18 and over and a HTFFFCU member in good standing can sponsor their family members into membership.
Ready to "switch" over?
The HTFFFCU Checking Account Switch Kit is an easy and convenient way to make the transition to your new checking account. This kit contains everything that you will need to transfer your direct deposit, automatic payments and to close your old account.