- Click on Secure Login on the navigation menu.
- Under Login ID, please use your account number (this is for first time enrollment only).
- Under password, you can use your old password.
- Click Log In.
- You will now see the Secure Access Code (SAC) page. This extra layer of security is there to verify that you are, in fact, the owner of the account. On the SAC page, make sure the last 4 digits of the phone numbers displayed are correct. If they are not, please contact us immediately at (713) 864-0959. If they are correct, select whether you would like to receive an automated phone call or text message to receive the 6 digit code.
- Enter the code on the screen and press Submit.
- You will be instructed to change your password (remember your password will be case-sensitive so make note of your password exactly as you type it in).
- Follow the instructions to create a new password. Confirm your password and press Submit or Next.
- A view-only profile page will appear with your information. If any information is incorrect, you will be able to update the information once you're in your account by going to Services and Update Contact Info.
- Click Submit Profile.
- You will be instructed to create a new Login ID. For security purposes, your account/member number will not be allowed as a Login ID.
- Create your new Login ID. It must be a minimum of 6 characters and alpha-numeric.
- Review the Online Banking Services Agreement on the Disclaimers page and click the I Accept button to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Choose whether to register your device for future logins. If you click the Register Device button, you will never need to request SACs from that device.
- Congratulations! You have successfully logged in to Online Banking! If you have any questions or concerns, call us at 713-864-0959.
Once you have accessed your information for the first time, log out and log back in with your new login ID and password to get full access to your account. This step is especially important for Bill Pay users. It is very important that current Bill Pay users NOT access Bill Payment on their first login.
FOR JOINT OWNERS:
Please follow the New User enrollment instructions on our Quick Guide, here.
The wait is over and we're excited to announce a new and improved virtual banking experience! Houston Texas Fire Fighters FCU has upgraded your online banking experience, and access anytime, anywhere, from any device has never been easier.
Look forward to the following exciting enhancements and brand new features:
FirePay - COMING SOON
Send money to friends and family using our convenient person to person service. Owe your buddy money for lunch? Use FirePay!
Member to Member
You will be able to transfer to other HTFFFCU members with online access by conducting a Member to Member (M2M) Transfer. This enhanced service will replace cross-member transfers (the forms will no longer be needed). You will be able to send a single transfer to HTFFFCU members with online banking access by just knowing the first three letters of their last name and account number. Or you can permanently link that account if you know you'll be utilizing it more than once.
If you have an account at another financial institution, you make an external transfer to those accounts. This service is currently called A2A Transfers and will work the same.
No need to have more than one app. Now you will be able to deposit checks and check your balances all through one mobile app which is downloadable for iPhone and Android.
You will have the option to create a thumbprint login on phones that have that capability making it safer and more convenient to access your financial information!
Secure Access Codes
Secure access codes will be utilized when you login on a new device, forget your password or if you make external transfers above a certain amount.
If you have more than one account that you are a primary member on, you will now have the ability to view all your accounts under one login. No more having to log into each separate account. When you log into online banking, you will see all your accounts including any accounts you are joint owner on! Note: Joint account owners will be able have their own login credentials instead of sharing them with primary owners. They will simply need to click Enroll from the login screen and create their own user ID and password.
New user and ready to get started?Enroll in Online Banking
It’s 2017. We have keyless start vehicles, voice activated TVs and watches that we can…
The wait is over and we're excited to announce a new and improved virtual banking…
tap. pay. relax. The rewards, security, and protections you love. And more. The benefits you…
Below are some helpful steps on how to get started using HTFFFCU Mobile Banking!
Locate a branch here. Look for the NEW CO-OP Shared Branch logo Being part of…
Locate an ATM here. As a member of the Allpoint ATM Network your credit union…
With your busy schedule, finding time to make deposits can be a hassle. Not anymore!…
Our suite of mobile banking products puts 24/7 account access in the palm of your…
Pay with HTFFFCU's Credit Card or Debit Card using Apple Pay™. Now you can enjoy…