ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING UPGRADE - SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
On Tuesday, September 25, 2018, between 6 AM and 11 AM, we are upgrading your Online and Mobile Banking experience. Both services will not be available during this time.
Both Online and Mobile Banking will have a fresher look and even easier access to the features and tools you already use.
- To ensure that you’re logging into your online banking using supported browsers, we’re implementing notifications reminding you to update your browser
- To allow for more intuitive use, Quick Bill Pay will become more user-friendly than ever, and we’re adding drop-down menus to your account tiles
- Personal Financial Management tabs will follow a more logical order while the transactions will be color-coded to help you distinguish between a positive and negative impact on your net worth
- Credit Card Info has been moved to the home page Credit Card tile
THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY ACTION ON YOUR PART!
Houston Texas Fire Fighters FCU is happy to offer you a new online banking experience with access anytime, anywhere and from any device.
Some of the Online Banking features include:
More Ways to Transfer and Send Money
You will be able to send money to friends and family easier than ever with the following services:
Send money to friends and family using our convenient person to person service. FirePay allows you to transfer funds from your debit card to another individual's financial institution account via email or mobile phone. FirePay is located on the left hand navigation bar under the "Transfers" tab when you sign into your online banking account.
Member to Member
You will be able to transfer to other HTFFFCU members with online access by conducting a Member to Member (M2M) Transfer. This enhanced service will replace cross-member transfers (the forms will no longer be needed). You will be able to send a single transfer to HTFFFCU members with online banking access by just knowing the first three letters of their last name and account number. Or you can permanently link that account if you know you'll be utilizing it more than once.
If you have an account at another financial institution, you make an external transfer to those accounts. This service is currently called A2A Transfers and will work the same.
Mobile Deposit and Mobile Banking All in One
No need to have more than one app. Now you will be able to deposit checks and check your balances all through one mobile app which is downloadable for iPhone and Android.
Enhanced Security Features
You will have the option to create a thumbprint login on phones that have that capability making it safer and more convenient to access your financial information!
Secure Access Codes
Secure access codes will be utilized when you login on a new device, forget your password or if you make external transfers above a certain amount. Please remember that every 90 days you need to re-register your personal devices by entering a new Secure Access Code.
See All Your Accounts In One Dashboard
If you have more than one account that you are a primary member on, you will now have the ability to view all your accounts under one login. No more having to log into each separate account. When you log into online banking, you will see all your accounts including any accounts you are joint owner on! Note: Joint account owners will be able have their own login credentials instead of sharing them with primary owners. They will simply need to click Enroll from the login screen and create their own user ID and password.
Personal Financial Management
The new Personal Financial Management feature allows you to budget and manage your finances by aggregating all of your accounts across multiple financial institutions so you can see balances and transactions all in one place, on any device! Get started with this amazing new feature by clicking the "Link Account" button on your dashboard.
New user and ready to get started?Enroll in Online Banking
- Click on Secure Login on the navigation menu.
- Under Login ID, please use your account number (this is for first time enrollment only).
- Under password, you can use your old password.
- Click Log In.
- You will now see the Secure Access Code (SAC) page. This extra layer of security is there to verify that you are, in fact, the owner of the account. On the SAC page, make sure the last 4 digits of the phone numbers displayed are correct. If they are not, please contact us immediately at (713) 864-0959. If they are correct, select whether you would like to receive an automated phone call or text message to receive the 6 digit code.
- Enter the code on the screen and press Submit.
- You will be instructed to change your password (remember your password will be case-sensitive so make note of your password exactly as you type it in).
- Follow the instructions to create a new password. Confirm your password and press Submit or Next.
- A view-only profile page will appear with your information. If any information is incorrect, you will be able to update the information once you're in your account by going to Services and Update Contact Info.
- Click Submit Profile.
- You will be instructed to create a new Login ID. For security purposes, your account/member number will not be allowed as a Login ID.
- Create your new Login ID. It must be a minimum of 6 characters and alpha-numeric.
- Review the Online Banking Services Agreement on the Disclaimers page and click the I Accept button to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Choose whether to register your device for future logins. If you click the Register Device button, you will never need to request SACs from that device.
- Congratulations! You have successfully logged in to Online Banking! If you have any questions or concerns, call us at 713-864-0959.
Once you have accessed your information for the first time, log out and log back in with your new login ID and password to get full access to your account. This step is especially important for Bill Pay users. It is very important that current Bill Pay users NOT access Bill Payment on their first login.
It’s 2017. We have keyless start vehicles, voice activated TVs and watches that we can…
ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING UPGRADE - SEPTEMBER 25, 2018 On Tuesday, September 25, 2018, between…
tap. pay. relax. The rewards, security, and protections you love. And more. The benefits you…
Below are some helpful steps on how to get started using HTFFFCU Mobile Banking!
Locate a branch here. Look for the NEW CO-OP Shared Branch logo Being part of…
Locate an ATM here. As a member of the Allpoint ATM Network your credit union…
With your busy schedule, finding time to make deposits can be a hassle. Not anymore!…
Our suite of mobile banking products puts 24/7 account access in the palm of your…
Pay with HTFFFCU's Credit Card or Debit Card using Apple Pay™. Now you can enjoy…