We want to help you achieve financial success with an array of products and services.
Once a member, always a member. You may keep your HTFFFCU account open for life even if you change jobs or move. Simply maintain the minimum savings account balance of $5.00 and your account will remain open.
Click on a product below to learn more!
Our primary share (savings) account establishes your membership at HTFFFCU. Opened with a required initial deposit of $5.00, this account offers many benefits:
- Competitive dividend rates, calculated on a daily balance and paid monthly
- No monthly service charge
- Convenient access at thousands of ATMs with your HTFFFCU ATM Card
- 24 hour access through HTFFFCU Online (Online Banking) and PATT (Personal Automated Telephone Teller)
- Deposits can be made through automatic transfer, direct deposit or by U.S. mail.
- Secondary and Christmas Club Savings accounts are also available
A HTFFFCU share draft (checking) account is ideal for helping you manage your daily finances. No matter how many checks you write each month, these features make our checking accounts more convenient:
- Competitive dividend rates, calculated on a daily balance, paid monthly
- FREE Bill Pay
- No minimum balance required
- First box of checks free (HTFFFCU Custom or Safety Design Checks only)
- No per check fees
- 24 hour access through CU Online (Online Banking) and
- PATT (Personal Automated Telephone Teller)
- Overdraft protection options available from primary savings
- Monthly statement via mail or e-statements
- HTFFFCU Custom Debit MasterCard available
- HTFFFCU Custom ATM Card available
- HTFFFCU Custom Check Design available
- Deposits can be made through payroll allocation, direct deposit or by U.S. mail.
Some restrictions apply. Contact the Call Center for additional information.
Why wait until December to worry about how you are going to pay for those Christmas presents for your loved ones? With a Christmas Club Account from Houston Texas Fire Fighters Federal Credit Union, you can start saving money for the holidays all year long.
The Christmas Club Account is a separate savings account that has dividends paid monthly, based on a daily balance. With just a minimum balance of $5.00 you can be on the road to an easier Christmas holiday for you and your family.
To make if easier for you, you can have funds automatically deposited into your Christmas Account through Payroll Allocation. Also, every November, the funds will be automatically transferred to your Primary Savings Account.
Visit one of our three locations to open your Christmas Club Account today.
HTFFFCU offers a variety of high-yielding term share certificates. You can select a certificate term from 90 days up to 5 years. Most term share certificates require a $1,000 minimum balance.
We also offer Teen Term Share Certificates with a minimum $500 balance and Puppy Pak Term Share Certificates with a minimum balance of $100.
Contact a Member Service Representative for additional information.
Ready to step it up? Your rate that is. With our Step Up Certificate program, members who purchase a 3-year, 4-year, or 5-year step up certificate receive a one-time opportunity to increase the dividend rate on their certificate if our rates rise during the term of the certificate.
Want more information? Contact a Member Service Representative at (713) 864-0959 today!
Enjoy the benefits of earning competitive rates on deposits that stay liquid.
You can make deposits, withdrawals and transfers while maintaining a minimum balance of $5,000. (Up to 6 automated withdrawals or transfers every month from your Money Management Account.) A competitive dividend rate, calculated on an average daily balance, is paid monthly. Some restrictions apply.
You may be able to claim a deduction on your individual federal income tax return for the amount you contributed to your IRA.
Save for the future with a variety of retirement savings accounts including:
- IRA Advantage (Includes Traditional, Roth and CESA (Educational) IRA's)
- 1 Year IRA Term Share Certificate
- 2 Year IRA Term Share Certificate
- 5 Year IRA Term Share Certificate
- Jumbo IRA Term Share Certificate
Consult your tax advisor for deductibility. Contact the credit union for additional information.
|Savings & Investments||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield||Minimum Balance|
Term Share Certificate Rates
|Term Share Certificates||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield||Minimum Balance|
|1 Year Puppy Pak||0.75||0.75||$100|
|1 Year Teen||0.75||0.75||$500|
|Jumbo TSC||0.15% over 1-5 Year TSCs||$90,000|
Step Up Certificate Rates
|Step Up Certificates||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield||Minimum Balance|
|Jumbo Step Up Certificate||.15 bps over 1-5 Year Step Up Certificates||$90,000|
Money Management Rates
|Money Management||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield||Minimum Balance|
Individual Retirement (IRA) Rates
|IRA||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield||Minimum Balance|
¹Includes Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs and CESA's (Educational IRA's)
All rates are subject to change without notice. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal which could reduce the earnings on the account. APY assumes dividends remaining in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
This Rate and Fee Disclosure sets forth current conditions, rates, fees, and charges applicable to your checking share, savings share and share certificate accounts at Houston Texas Fire Fighters Federal Credit Union at this time. The Credit Union may offer other rates and fees or amend the rates and fees contained in this schedule from time to time. Each account holder agrees to the terms set forth on this Rate and Fee Disclosure and acknowledges that it is a part of the Account Contract.