Pay with HTFFFCU's Credit Card or Debit Card using Apple Pay™.
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your HTFFFCU's Credit Card or Debit Card using Apple Pay™ on iPhone 6®. Apple Pay changes how you pay with breakthrough contactless payment technology and unique security features built right into iPhone 6®. So you can pay in an easy, secure, and private way.
Use your HTFFFCU Credit Card or Debit Card to pay in an easy, secure way by using Apple Pay™ on iPhone 6®.
To pay in stores, just hold your iPhone 6® near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID™. A subtle vibration lets you know your payment information was successfully sent.
To pay within apps, checking out is as easy as selecting “Apple Pay” and placing your finger on Touch ID™.
When you pay with your HTFFFCU Credit Card or Debit Card using Apple Pay™, you still get all the rewards, benefits, and securities your card provides.
How do I set up Apple Pay™ on my iPhone 6®?
1. On your iPhone 6®, open Wallet or go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
2. Tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
3. If you have a supported credit or debit card on file with iTunes, enter the card’s security code. Otherwise, use the camera to capture the information on your credit, debit, or store card. Then fill in any additional information needed. If the camera doesn’t capture the information on your card, tap Enter Card Details Manually
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
5. Tap Next. Your bank or credit union may need to verify your information and decide if you can add your card to Apple Pay™. If your phone prompts you, tap the Call Houston Texas FIRE button which will connect you to Apple's Mobile Wallet Support.
6. If Mobile Wallet Support needs more information, they'll ask you to provide additional verification. You can verify your card any time after you add it. Simply return to Wallet on your iPhone 6® or Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay on iPad, and follow the steps.
7. After your card is verified, tap Next.
8. You're ready to start using Apple Pay™!
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.