Have you ever wanted to skip the step of driving to two or more different financial institutions, and just perform deposits from the comfort of your computer? Account to Account Transfer (A2A Transfer) allows members - registered to CU Online - to perform transactions between HTFFFCU to/from an account with an external financial institution. Move money anywhere you need, anytime you want! It's quick, safe and easy! Think of HTFFFCU as your Internet Banking hub.
2. Hover your mouse over the "Transfer" tab and select Account to Account Transfer from the pull-down menu.
3. Click on "Set up New Account"
4. Follow the prompts to complete the set-up of your new external account.
5. Within a day or two, you should receive an email notifying you that a deposit has been made to your external account.
6. Check your external account for a deposit and withdrawal - the amounts will be small, under $1.00.
7. Log-on to CU Online and go to the Account to Account Transfer tab.
8. The account your set-up should have a green "Verify" button next to the account information. Click on the button.
9. Enter the amounts you retrieved from your external account. The initial set-up process is complete!