To find out about Puppy Pak Rewards: Click here.
To view the latest issue of the Paw Print: Click here.
Chief, Penny, Patch and Squirt invite you to join the HTFFFCU Puppy Pak Savings Club! The Puppy Pak is a great way to teach kids age 0 to 13 about saving money so they will learn good financial habits that will last a lifetime.
About the Puppy Pak
The Puppy Pak member will get to know Chief, the leader to the Puppy Pak and his friends, Penny, Squirt and Patch. With their help, Puppy Pak members will have adventures while they learn about the benefits of saving money.
The Puppy Pak is the perfect place for birthday money, holiday gifts and allowance because it earns dividends. Plus, you can take advantage of payroll allocation to help your children save for college and the future.
Going over their Credit Union statement when it arrives is the ideal time to explain dividends and share in the excitement of watching the account grow. In addition, goals can be set with children to encourage saving for something special. Each time a deposit is made, you can reinforce the positive step toward reaching their goal.
Tailored just for kids!
Here are just a few benefits of being a Puppy Pak member:
Hey, Mom and Dad!
- Learn about saving money and start the foundation for good money management
- Special events and contests for Puppy Pak members and their families
- The Paw Print newsletter full of information, puzzles and games to encourage learning about money
- Birthday greetings from Chief and his Puppy Pak friends
Membership is a great gift that instills good saving habits and provides years of a fun-filled educational relationship with the Credit Union!
There is no fee for signing up a child for our program. However, child must be a member of the Credit Union. If the eligible child in your family has not yet become a member of Houston Texas Fire Fighters Federal Credit Union, visit one of our three locations and open an account today!
Remember to bring the
following items with you to
open a Puppy Pak Account:
The Puppy Pak Savings Club is geared at teaching kids about handling money. For small savers, children up to age 13, the Puppy Pak is designed to increase understanding of the basics of saving money.
- A signed sponsorship form
(which the parent member may
obtain at the branch)
- Child's social security card
To be a Puppy Pak member, a child must:
- Be 13 years old or younger
- Be eligible for membership in the Credit Union
- Open an account at the Credit Union
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5.00