News & Updates
Join your credit union's Supervisory Committee
Houston Texas Fire Fighters FCU needs you. The Supervisory Committee is made up of qualified, volunteer credit union members. It’s a great way to take a leadership role at your credit union.
Prospective applicants should be familiar with accounting and auditing principles and be willing to commit time and effort to the committee’s activities. Experience in accounting or auditing is preferred in this position.
The Board of Directors reviews all candidates and appoints members to the Supervisory Committee. As an applicant for Supervisory Committee you:
- Must be willing to volunteer time to the credit union;
- Must be a member in good standing who is at least 21 years of age;
- Must be bondable by the Credit Union’s fidelity bond company;
- Cannot be a Houston Texas Fire Fighters Federal Credit Union employee; and
- Cannot be related to any credit union employee.
If you would like to be considered for appointment to a 3-year term to the Supervisory Committee, please click here to download an application. Some travel may be required for training purposes. Applications must be received by February 4, 2015.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Julirey Velasquez at 713-864-0959.