News & Updates
Your 2014 Annual Meeting is just around the corner!
Houston Texas Fire Fighters Federal Credit Union invites you to attend our―your―annual meeting on March 25 and 26, 2014 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the S.P.J.S.T. Lodge on 1435 Beall St. And you’re more than welcome to attend both nights. The business meeting will be held at 7:00 p.m. on the first night only.
HTFFFCU’s annual meeting is democracy in action. It’s an occasion for management and elected officials to report to you, our owners. And, it’s an opportunity for you to raise concerns, ask questions, or meet the management team.
Here, you’ll learn more about the credit union’s financial position, products and services, current business issues, and future goals. You’ll be able to meet face-to-face the people―professionals and volunteers―who run your credit union.
How is the credit union different from other financial institutions? Is the organization facing special challenges? Find out at the annual meeting. There’s no better time to evaluate the financial condition of your credit union. Without member input, credit union leaders could only guess what owners like you want from their financial institution.
Just a few reminders:
- Each attendee will be checked against an account listing to ensure that they are a member of the credit union.
- A member is defined as an individual who is the primary owner on an account. A joint member will be considered a guest.
- Each member will be limited to bringing one guest and their children.
- Only the members, guests and the children will receive a door prize ticket.
News & Updates
- Annual Meeting
- Target Data Breach
- Main Office Entrance
- Notice: Inactive Accounts
- Tax Refund Guidelines