Transfers (through CU Online)
You can use CU Online to make transfers from account to account within your member number. Transfers can be used to move money from savings to checking and to pay your loans or credit cards. You can also schedule transfers to be completed on a future date.
How do I make a transfer?
2. Select the "Transfer" tab on the menu bar
3. Select the "From Account" from the drop-down box
4. Select the "To Account" from the drop-down box
5. Enter the amount to be transferred
6. Click "Submit" and confirm the transaction.
How do I make a scheduled transfer?
2. Select the "Transfer" tab on the menu bar and click on "Scheduled Transfer"
3. Click on "Add New Scheduled Transfer"
4. Complete the required information and click "Submit"
To edit any pending scheduled transfers, go to the Transfers tab, verify the transfer you want to edit and click on the pencil "Edit" icon next to the transaction. You can also delete the transaction if it is still pending.
Have you ever wanted to transfer money from your account to your spouse's account using CU Online? You can transfer to and from any account that you are a signer on using CU Online, as long as the primary signer is on the account as well. You must sign up for this service but the process is simple. You can download the authorization form by clicking here.
Once you are set up, follow the steps above to make a transfer.