You can reorder checks through CU Online. If you are running low on checks and do not have time to come to one of the branches, just order them online. There must not be any changes to your personal information since your last check order to reorder online. The fee for the checks will be deducted from the checking account for which the checks are ordered. Please contact the credit union if you are unsure if you had an address and /or phone number change since your last check order. If you have not ordered checks online in the past 12 months, you will need to contact the credit union to place your order.
How do I re-order checks online?
1. Log-on to CU Online
2. Select "Check Services" on the menu bar
3. Select the "Check Reorder" tab (you will be redirected to the Harland Clarke website)
4. Input the credit union's routing number: 313083714
5. Input your 10-digit account number (found at the bottom of your check)
6. Select 'Personal Products' and click Continue
7. Follow the prompts on the website and reorder