Bill Pay (through CU Online)
For questions concerning Bill Pay, please contact us during normal business hours at 713-864-0959.
Sign up now and pay your bills through your CU Online account. This convenient home banking service is free of charge and you can pay an unlimited number of bills. This service is available for paying all non HTFFFCU loans.
How do I sign up?
2. Select "Bill Pay" on the menu bar
3. Read the online disclosure document and click "I accept the disclosure"
4. Fill out the application found after accepting the disclosure
5. Confirm the application information
When can I use my Bill Pay account?
In 3-5 business days, you will receive an email stating whether or not you have been approved for Bill Pay. You can use your Bill Pay services at that time.
Where can I find help for using Bill Pay?
Underneath the Online Message of the Day, you can find the "Just Ask" feature. When you click on that icon, you will be able to ask questions about anything CU Online related. It will then bring up a list of topics related to your question. Try it!
- A2A Transfers
- Bill Pay
- Debit Card Mobile Alerts
- Online Security Precautions
- Secure Messaging