Account Alerts (through CU Online)
Have you ever wanted to be alerted about when a certain check clears your account or when your balance falls below a certain number? Well now you can with Account Alerts! You can set up alerts to be sent through Secure Messaging, eMail or by text message to your SMS supported phone!
You can set up alerts for almost anything!
- Savings and Checking Account Alert - You can choose to be notified when your balance is below a specified amount, and how often you'd like to be notified.
- Loan Account Alert - Find out when your loan balance meets certain criteria you specify.
- Transactional Alert - Select to be alerted about when your next deposit is made, or when a withdrawal for a certain amount clears your account.
- Check Cleared Alert - Specify the check number and find out when it clears your account.
- Check Cleared By Range Alert - Find out when a specific range of check numbers has clears your account.
- Check Cleared Out of Sequence Alert - Keep up to date with your check numbers and be alerted when a check out of sequence clears.
- Certificate Maturing Alert - Alerts you when your certificate is maturing.
- Event Alerts - Find out when you receive a secure message or set up more security on your account.
- Reminders - Have an important date coming up? You can remind yourself by setting up a Reminder! And it doesn't even have to be account related.
How do I set up an alert?
2. Select the "Accounts" tab on the menu bar
3. Click on "Account Alerts"
4. Click on "Click here to add new alerts or reminders"
5. Select Alert Type
6. Complete the required information for the specified alert and click "Submit".
- Sign Up for CU Online!
- CU Online 101
- Account Alerts
- Bill Pay
- CU On the Go
- Debit Card Mobile Alerts
- Secure Messaging
- Online Security Precautions